Our client, a growing cannabis company in the downtown Chicago area, is looking for an Employee Relations Manager to join their growing team! This is a hybrid role, on site four days a week in the Chicago Loop area. In this role, the Employee Relations Manager will manage a team of more junior employee relations specialists, lead 10+ employee relations cases at a time and build out stronger processes and procedures when it comes to sensitive employee matters. This role requires a lot of self-direction, organization and ability to adapt to their growing and constantly changing environment.
Employee Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead sensitive employee relations investigations
- Manage a small team of 1-2 Employee Relations Specialists
- Implement new policies and procedures to elevate their structures relating to ER and sensitive employee matters
- Help coach and train managers on best practices relating to ER
Employee Relations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of Employee Relations-specific experience
- Must have experience dealing with high volume employee relations issues
- People management experience required
If you are interested in this Employee Relations Manager opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
HR Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national