A leading real estate organization located in downtown Chicago is looking for a leader with strong digital and project management skills to take their email marketing efforts to the next level. The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for spearheading all email marketing efforts for the organization. This role will report to the Marketing Director, and will work closely with other marketing staff, external vendors, and key business partners throughout the organization.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage all email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, deploying, and analyzing drip campaigns
- Assist in tracking key performance indicators for communications to measure performance and meet goals
- Develop new email and SMS text campaigns as needed
- Create reports, PowerPoint presentations, and dashboards
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience within email marketing with verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail
- Strong editing, copywriting, and project management skills
- Experience working within a membership management database such as Aptify or Adestra is a plus
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Email Marketing Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: , email marketing , social media, CRM , market , Salesforce , Pardot , HubSpot , WordPress , client management , Adobe Creative Suite , Canva, marketing , specialist , email , digital , campaign , analyze , CSS , KPI , key performance indicators , engineering , Chicago #LI-CTMK #LI-CTM
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.