We have partnered with a Chicago native financial services company looking for an Email Graphic Designer to join their team. This position will serve as a creative problem solver who brings a fresh approach to the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate and highly collaborative and someone who is able to take ideas from conception through execution.
The Email Graphic Designer position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a company they can grow within. This is a hybrid position in the northern suburbs.
Email Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design beautiful graphics and impactful layouts for our campaigns and automations
- Learn, apply and develop best practices to all emails to maximize conversions
- Work closely with our Creative Director to build flawless emails
- Maintain all brand assets to achieve consistent brand expression across all channels such as web, email and social
- Assist on digital campaigns and design optimal performance
- Work cohesively with the marketing leads, copywriters and the creative director
Email Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or inhouse creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Portfolio or website showcasing style across media
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Email Graphic Designer position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic designer , production designer , print design , infographics , social media graphics , web , social , email , advertising #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.