Do you love helping students? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to work in higher education? LaSalle is working with a global university who is looking to build out their student outreach and support teams. As an Education Advisor you will work closely with students on a variety of items such as questions regarding coursework, registration, financial aid, and handling some academic advising.
Education Advisor Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of calls inbound/outbound
- Answer questions regarding course registration, billing, issues with courses etc.
- Academic advising, including issues with academic coursework, grades, faculty interactions
- Reach out to students proactively
Education Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be compassionate and genuine
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Suite knowledge
- Volunteer experience is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about the Education Advisor role, please apply!
Keywords and Related Terms: education advisor , education , higher education , student outreach , student support , education support #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.