Do you love helping students? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to work in higher education? LaSalle is working with a global university who is looking to build out their student outreach and support teams. As an Education Advisor you will work closely with students on a variety of items such as questions regarding coursework, registration, financial aid and handling some academic advising.
Education Advisor Responsibilities:
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls inbound/outbound
- Answer questions regarding course registration, billing, issues with courses etc.
- Academic advising, including issues with academic coursework, grades, faculty interactions
- Proactively reaching out to students
Education Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be compassionate and genuine
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Suite knowledge
- Volunteer experience is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about the Education Advisor role, please apply!
Keywords and Related Terms: education advisor , education , higher education , student outreach , student support , education support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.