LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a rapidly growing healthcare company in downtown Chicago to help identify an EDI Support Analyst to add to their growing team. The EDI Support Analyst will support the implementation of an EDI platform for the organization as well as the management and maintenance of the platform. The position is hybrid in the organization's downtown Chicago office.
EDI Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide all technical expertise and support for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and other B2B communication and software
- Coordinate, map and test all EDI implementations with new trading partners
- Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents
- Work with trading partners to resolve any EDI operational issues to reach desired outcomes
- Execute on and update the EDI project list to meet deadlines and reach desired business outcomes
- Act as a central point and owner of the EDI platform
- Actively create, upload and implement platform changes
EDI Support Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in computer science/IT or relevant experience
- 2+ years of actively owning and supporting an EDI business platform
- Strong focus towards customer satisfaction with a passion for achievement and excellence
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly developed organizational, prioritization and administrative skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: EDI , support , analyst #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.