LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leader in the transportation space to help them identify an EDI Manager to support their ERP and Transportation Management Systems. This organization has been in high growth mode over the last year following the backing by a private equity group. This person will be responsible for working with the engineering and integrations team to manage all EDI practices and procedures.
EDI Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to adhere to all EDI policies and procedures
- Support users to assist with different changes and maintenance to their ERP, TMS and other business systems
- Manage multiple projects related to different business systems
- Lead reporting within SQL and Excel as it relates to EDI
EDI Manager Qualifications:
- EDI development experience, specifically when it comes to AS2, VAN and FTP communications
- Ability to write queries, stored procedures and joins within SQL
- Strong communication to assist in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience within different Warehouse and Transportation Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice Lead
Keywords and Related Terms: EDI , Transportation Management , Business Systems
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.