LaSalle Network has partnered with a large hospital facility in the Chicago suburbs looking for their next ED Manager. The ideal ED Manager candidate will be able to provide administrative and clinical leadership to plan, coordinate, and manage personnel and resources to provide the highest quality patient care. Additionally, the ED Manager will be responsible for collaborating with physicians and other health care disciplines to assure optimal patient care.
ED Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities related to admission and registration of the ER
- Plan, organize, and direct all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, and continuing education initiatives for 24/7 shift coverage
- Collaborate to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery across the continuum
- Develop and grow business with referring facilities and other business care services
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing and prepare and monitor budgets
- Oversee and direct implementation of programs and/or redesign care or service delivery to improve patient outcomes and service standards
ED Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of revenue cycle operations management experience in an Emergency Room setting (3+ years’ experience managing people)
- EPIC experience required
- Proven leadership success through strong organization, planning and delegation skills
Thank you for your time and consideration for the ED Manager opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: emergency , room , healthcare , hospital , manager , ED , patient , care , coordinate , administrative , clinical , registration , admission , EPIC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.