LaSalle Network has partnered with an entrepreneurial food and beverage company headquartered in Downtown Chicago! Due to their significant growth (sales have grown 4x over the last few months), they are looking to bring on a full time eCommerce Project Manager to join their team. This eCommerce Project Manager will be responsible for all daily management of eCommerce operations to support business needs. This cross functional role will partner closely with high level leadership in identifying best practices around plans, processes, vendors, and hiring/boarding needs specific to their internal website and their .com retailers.
This position allows for remote flexibility to work from anywhere. So if you are looking to make a big impact by building out an eCommerce function, whether that is on your couch or at the office, please consider applying to the eCommerce Project today!
eCommerce Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful implementation of eCommerce projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
- Interface with business units such as Product, Operations, Marketing, and Supply Chain to resolve questions/issues in relation to eCommerce
- Identify benchmark KPI's and implement strategies to optimize growth potential
- Maintain and prioritize important issues, including ensuring completion of open items on all .com channels
- Provide advice and observations on project approach, PMO updates, and status provided by functional leads
- Hire, onboard, and train freelance talent to execute on eCommerce initiatives when necessary
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of eCommerce experience
- Program/project management experience/PMP certification preferred
- Experience working with Amazon.com and Walmart.com required
- Experience with hiring, on-boarding, and training freelance talent with skill sets such as PPC, SEO, SEM, etc. preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical / organizational skills and creative problem-solving skills
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
key words: ecommerce , KPIs , operations , marketing , supply chain , project manager , beverage ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.