LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth online consumer goods company to identify an eCommerce Product Specialist. The eCommerce Product Specialist will help convert mass amounts of data into meaningful business insights. This person will play an instrumental role in the growth of the organization by providing a seamless omni channel eCommerce experience. This is an ideal position for an eCommerce wizard who wants to work for a global CPG organization that offers a strong work-life-balance and outstanding compensation and benefits packages.
eCommerce Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and corporate buying teams
- Provide insights on eCommerce conversation/bounce rates to better optimize the online buying and purchasing experience
- Deliver recommendations related to planning, forecasting, pricing, and promotions
- Work within eCommerce logistics, fulfillments, orders, warehouse management and inventory to identify cost saving opportunities
eCommerce Product Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in marketing, business, eCommerce, analytics or digital space
- Experience with front end logistics within the eCommerce space
- Experience within OMS, WMS, CMS, and CRM systems preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be able to tell a story with data and communicate effectively with leadership
If you are interested in this eCommerce Product Specialist position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: eCommerce , Inventory , Fulfillment , Logistics , OMS , WMS , CMS , CRM , Product , eCommerce Specialist , eCommerce Analyst , eCommerce Product Specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.