Our client, a leader in the retail space located in the western suburbs of Farmers Branch, TX, is looking for a Planning Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth.
The Planning Analyst will be responsible for driving sales growth within their ecommerce channels by strategizing sales strategies, improving product assortment and selection and partnering with cross functional sales and marketing teams internally.
Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create and present category reports on overall sales, financial performance and long-term demand forecasts
- Create assortment strategies in partnership with sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with new product development teams to create product launch strategies through ecommerce channels
Planning Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business or other related majors
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Planning Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , global , retail , logistics , business , economics , international , pivot tables , excel , vlookup , demand , planner #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.