Do you love online shopping? Are you someone with a passion for the eCommerce space and helping brands grow their awareness throughout eCommerce channels? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire an eCommerce Marketing Manager with experience in facilitating sales and services among online resellers (more specifically, on Amazon).
The company you will join is a tight-knit team of hard-working professionals that live the work hard and play hard mentality. And every day on this team, you will be creating products that bring success to those who sell them, and you will bring joy to those who buy them.
If you are a motivated eCommerce professional looking to grow your career by also growing a company's online sales strategy, then this is the position for you!
eCommerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive sales by executing merchandising strategies to include branded content management, digital marketing, SKU creation and enhancement, capturing the buy box, and keyword enhancement
- Create compelling A+/Enhanced product detail pages with GIFs and video content
- Evaluate customer reviews to address concerns by amending bullets, adjusting keywords, coordinating additional imagery or video, enhancing brand content
- Optimize copy to incorporate new keywords into copy for best searchability
- Manage all related content within content management system
- Create and design Amazon Brand Stores adhering to brand style guides updating on a seasonal basis or as required
- Work with brand teams to provide insights into ecommerce opportunities and challenges within their product lines
- Prepare, analyze, and communicate reports to leadership regarding results of digital and e-commerce initiatives
eCommerce Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Knowledgeable of marketing engines to help generate direct to consumer interest
- Experience in working with Online Resellers (at least 1+ year experience in Amazon/ A+)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Keen analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this eCommerce Marketing Manager opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Amazon , ecommerce , A+ , online retailers , sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.