Our client, a leading healthcare company in the north suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a skilled digital marketer to join their team. As an eCommerce Manager, you will be leading the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies to promote services to online customers.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute campaigns and programs, along with related materials for use by customers, sales, eCommerce, print email, etc. as well as partner on execution
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy that includes the customers digital journey from customer acquisition to purchase through retention and account expansion
- Partner with the Social Media Manager to successfully develop and execute Social Media Strategy, content, and listening programs
- Develop an ecommerce website strategy, with the ability to develop and influence content creation and website merchandising that facilitates on-site conversion
- Influence paid marketing campaigns in partnership with paid search manager
- Proactively catch new product introductions from Product Management and lead the commercialization process
eCommerce Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience within an eCommerce role
- Ideally, some exposure or hands-on experience within the biotech/pharma industries or scientific space
- Experience in creating and delivering a multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Proven ability to interact and collaborate across all areas of the organization
Keywords and Related Terms: ecommerce , digital marketing , pharma , biotech , data , amazon , metrics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.