LaSalle Network is partnering with a CPG company in Chicago that is looking to hire on an eCommerce Manager. The company has an incredible history and track record for producing major innovation and brand building across their industry!
The eCommerce Manager will be focused on coordinating platform activation across all of their eCommerce customers. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating major programs with their brand teams, executing national brand/shopper marketing programs, as well as owning the entire relationship with their largest online retailers.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all of the eCommerce accounts such as Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Target.com
- Coordinate with internal brand teams on major initiatives and then executing against those
- Drive major activation programs with our customers, especially Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Target.com
- Coordination with the various eCommerce account teams on account-specific programming
- This person will also play a major role in owning the overall eCommerce budget
- Manage pricing, inventory and overall maintenance of major accounts
eCommerce Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Must have experience working with/on the Amazon and Walmart accounts
- 3+ years’ experience in CPG marketing preferred
- Skilled project manager with experience in strategic planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills with experience in SQL and Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
If you are interested in this position, please apply today. Thank you for your time and consideration for eCommerce Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing Search
Keywords and Related Terms: eCommerce, Brand Activation, Shopper Marketing, Amazon, Bidding, Walmart.com, Marketing Activation, CPG Marketing, SEM, Customer,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.