LaSalle Network is looking to hire an eCommerce Marketing Coordinator for one of their top clients in the CPG space in the Chicagoland area.
This is the perfect position for a recent college grad with marketing internship experience looking to grow their career with a family-owned, mission-driven company that was named as Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2020.
This person will contribute to their content strategy for their ecommerce retailer channels. You will administer, maintain, and publish product content to retailer websites, and act to maintain brand standards for content across channels.
eCommerce Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain Amazon product content across regions
- Maintain product content across all other retailer websites, including retailer specific optimizations
- Enhance content and manage updates for .com retailers through the internal Content Management System (CMS) including content optimization, bulk uploads, sales support catalogs, image transformations, etc.
- Monitor content health reports for daily match reporting & grading and update content accordingly; assist with weekly/monthly content and reviews reporting
- Perform retailer site reviews as needed & provide recommendations
- Manage WebContent mailbox
- Monitor all channels for errors, questions, alerts, and issues; resolve with a strong customer focus and sense of urgency
- Act as point of contact for customer service on review responses, questions & answers, etc.
eCommerce Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ecommerce, content, database and/or translation experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a HUGE plus!
If you are interested in this role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: bilingual , Spanish , ecommerce , amazon , shopper marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.