LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth online consumer goods company to identify their next eCommerce Analyst. The eCommerce Analyst will help convert mass amounts of data into meaningful business insights. This person will play an instrumental role in the growth of the organization by analyzing various sets of digital media, sales, consumer and promotional data, and delivering strategic insights to the leadership team. This is an ideal position for data wizards who want to work for a global CPG startup that offers a strong work-life-balance and outstanding compensation and benefits packages.
eCommerce Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and corporate buying teams
- Provide analysis on digital data, POS data, market data, shopper data and syndicated data to guide strategic business decisions for internal buying, merchandising, and marketing teams
- Deliver recommendations related to planning, forecasting, pricing, and promotions
- Create decks/presentations and present work to leadership team
eCommerce Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing, business or digital analytics
- Experience in Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau, Amazon Seller Central, Shopify, Excel, Heat Maps Software, Google Ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be able to tell a story with data and communicate effectively with leadership
If you are interested in this eCommerce Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing analyst , market research , digital , market research analytics , marketing analytics , data analyst , data analytics , excel , sql , google analytics, adobe analytics, google ads , insights , consumer insights , reporting , shopper insights , pos , syndicated data , market data , r , shopify , tableau , digital marketing , ecommerce , consumer goods , retail , amazon , sporting goods
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.