LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth CPG company to find their next eCommerce Account Manager. The eCommerce Account Manager will lead a portfolio of major accounts and will be responsible for developing and executing long-term strategic growth plans. This person should have a growth-oriented mindset and the ability to develop partnerships with buyers and category managers at major retailers. The company offers an amazing company culture, remote/ work from home benefits, and a competitive compensation package.
eCommerce Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain, manage and grow a portfolio of major e-tail accounts including but not limited to Amazon and Wayfair
- Build strategic partnerships with buyers and category managers at major accounts in order to grow the business
- Own marketing spend for promotions
- Provide monthly inventory forecasts based on performance expectations
- Develop and execute marketing and promotional strategies in collaboration with account partners
- Present monthly reports to executive leadership team
eCommerce Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience owning P&L for major ecommerce accounts such as Amazon and Wayfair
- 3+ years’ experience in CPG marketing preferred
- Skilled project manager with experience in strategic planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills with experience in SQL and Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and promotions
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
If you are interested in this eCommerce Account Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: account manager , marketing , salesforce , CRM , ecommerce , e-commerce , retailer , cpg , consumer packaged goods , home goods , Brand Activation, Shopper Marketing , Amazon , Bidding , Walmart.com , Marketing Activation ,Marketing, SEM , promotions , p&l
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.