LaSalle Network is partnering with a global fitness company to identify a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant who will support the improvement and optimization of their Finance and Operations system. This person will eventually be required to be partially onsite in their Chicago office.
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Responsibilities:
- Support Finance teams in their use of D365
- Coordinate with other Functional Consultants in solutions and functional analysis
- Conduct process mapping for finance related queries
- Ensure technical support and training where needed
- Interact with internal customers to understand and document business requirements
- Conduct business process analysis
- Advise on complex D365 CRM business cases and provide solutions
- Update documentation for existing and new functionalities within the system
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Requirements:
- Be an expert in D365, understand the platform, and how to best optimize its use for Finance teams
- Proven experience working in Finance support teams with MS Dynamics products
- 3-5 years of experience working with Dynamics 365
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: dynamics 365 , D365 , MS Dynamics , D365 CRM
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.