Our client is seeking a Distribution Operations Manager in the Columbus area to manage overall performance of operations including driver training, dispatch, asset maintenance, and facility operations as well as a full P&L.
This Distribution Operations Manager role will also include productivity management, continuous improvement, and require strong leadership and management of employees. The right person for the role will have a passion for supply chain and operations.
Distribution Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the pickup and delivery operations for customers in the area
- Oversee warehouse operations ensuring optimal inventory levels and picking efficiency
- Monitor supervisors and indirect reports for performance KPIs and safety metrics
- Develop annual budget financials and operations plans
- Research, analyze, design, and implement methods to improve logistical needs
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute operational initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
Distribution Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Warehouse, Operations, or Distribution Center Manager
- Previous management experience and proven performance of driving change in supply chain optimization and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Distribution Operations Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics, manufacturing, global, engineering, business, supply chain, negotiate, client, long-term, planning, transportation, team, management, terminal manager, fleet, fleet manager, drivers, operations manager, operation, 3PL, warehouse, distribution.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.