LaSalle Network is partnered up with a Revenue Cycle Management Consulting Firm that partners with healthcare systems nationwide to deliver project-based expertise around the Revenue Cycle. They are currently searching for a Director Patient Access who will be working side-by-side with various client hospitals to implement revenue cycle solutions. The Director will serve as the lead for driving initiatives utilizing analytics to improve existing and future-state processes to achieve world class performance. Location of the client site varies, so candidates must be flexible with travel.
Director Patient Access Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting services to partners in one or more areas of the healthcare revenue cycle, which includes:
- Work with patient access (scheduling, preregistration, insurance verification/financial counseling)
- Registration /Admission (ED, inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory)
- Decision support and analytics
- Identify client barriers in achieving operational excellence
- Understand client business metrics and results
- Identify the root causes of denials and development of effective management plan and proactive approach to denial prevention.
- Evaluate and analyze client data to understand trends in all areas of the operation
- Develop options and recommendations for client improvement
- Collaborate with client revenue cycle team and other departments in order to facilitate resolution of process issues and implement world-class solutions
- Provide informed feedback to client executives including assessments of processes, standards, suggestions and improvements
- Develop work plans, project tasks and manage projects in accordance with budget
- Provide interim staffing services as required
Director Patient Access Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years project or program management
- 5-7+ years consulting in a healthcare management related field
- Experience working in hospital revenue cycle department as a director or supervisor
- Solid understanding of revenue cycle workflow in the hospital environment (registration, scheduling, coding, billing, contracting)
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes of denials and implement proactive plans to prevent denials
- A high degree of self-motivation, versatility and flexibility
- In-depth knowledge of the complete healthcare revenue cycle
- Ability to work closely with groups outside of your organization/control (i.e. consultants or clients)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with Patient financial services (charge capture, pre-billing, billing, follow-up, cash posting, account resolution)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Director, Patient Access position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: EPIC, Patient Access, Leadership, Director, Revenue Cycle, Consulting, Healthcare, Healthcare Management, Denials, Patient Financial Services, Charge Capture, Pre-Billing, Billing, Follow-Up, Cash Posting, Account Resolution
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.