LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing financial services company in identifying their next Remote Director of Technical Accounting. This role will be responsible for building a team, assisting in preparation and quarterly findings, and implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls. This role has the opportunity to be fully remote.
Remote Director of Technical Accounting Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and review of quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
- Implement and maintain a system of internal controls
- Work cross-functionally on complex accounting issues
- Build, manage, train, and mentor a team
Remote Director of Technical Accounting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years in a leadership/managerial role
- CPA certification required
- Industry experience required
- Big 4 or audit foundation, highly desired
If you are interested in this Remote Director of Technical Accounting opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Executive Search Consultant
Keywords and Related Terms: technical , accounting , audit foundation . manager , accounting , sec , mentor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.