We are looking to find a Director of Talent Acquisition within the Chicago area to support an established museum/venue space. The Director of Talent Acquisition will develop and foster strategies in not only talent acquisition, but also the planning of talent for this organization.
Director of Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Oversee two TA Specialists and overall hiring strategy
- Supervise all talent acquisition and growth within the team
- Create talent strategies for multiple different divisions within the organization
- Lead strategy for roles, hourly roles and seasonal roles
Director of Talent Acquisition Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience, ideally in higher education/nonprofit/arts
- Previous experience creating a team
If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: recruitment , talent acquisition , director #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.