LaSalle Network is partnering with a venture capital and private equity firm to hire a Director of Talent Acquisition. As Director of Talent Acquisition, this individual will be responsible for designing and executing the recruiting strategy to attract and hire integral roles across all of our partner companies. They will report into the CEO and have a high level of visibility to the Senior Management Team.
Director of Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Design and execute the recruiting strategy to attract, evaluate and hire installers and technicians across the business
- Manage relationships with all channel partners (e.g., Talentcare) and vendors
- Implement standardized, data-driven hiring processes and roll out at partner companies
- Own and continuously refine all job descriptions, advertisements and marketing campaigns
- Find and attract high quality candidates through various online and offline channels to build top of funnel
- Build genuine relationships with candidates and help convert
- Oversee all stages of candidate interview experience (application, interview, communication)
- Produce reports on talent needs and strategies across the organization
Director of Talent Acquisition Requirements:
- 4+ years of work experience in talent acquisition or similar role, specifically recruiting hourly or non-exempt positions
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Ability to work independently without a lot of structure
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems, HR software and leveraging technology for talent acquisition processes
- Hard-working and goal-oriented
Keywords and Related Terms: talent acquisition , recruitment , ATS , strategy , private equity , leadership #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.