A leading global company is seeking a Director of S&OP to join their team. This growing company is seeking a Director of S&OP to restructure the company's demand planning and operations processes. As a vital part of the continued success for this organization, the Director of S&OP will have to bring innovation and the ability to drive a long-term plan. The Director of S&OP will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a national team.
If you possess demonstrated strategic skills, the ability to manage internal and external client relationships, and are looking for a challenge with opportunity for future advancement with this growing firm, then this is the opportunity for you.
Director of S&OP Responsibilities:
- Manage the forecasting process with external customers, primarily in the manufacturing and distribution industry
- Look at internal operations and look for trends to evolve procedures and processes as it related to demand planning
- Provide innovative ideas, creating value for long term partnerships
- Lead efforts to leverage and optimize supply chain software program
- Work collaboratively with distribution and other cross functional partners to develop and implement global standards
- Implement corrective actions as appropriate and act as point of escalation
- Identify and transfer best practices across the region/segments
Director of S&OP Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in forecasting and demand planning management
- Management experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Director of S&OP opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Team Lead Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.