LaSalle Network has been retained by a multi-billion dollar alcohol distributor to identify a Director of Sales in the New Orleans market. The Director of Sales will have 5 direct reports and oversee 40+ indirect reports across the state of Louisiana. In this role you will partner with two of the top alcohol suppliers in the US to achieve market goals and growth for the $110M territory.
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Execute market goals and yearly budget plans
- Responsible for pricing, strategy, and PnL across the state
- Manager a division of 5 Managers and 40+ field reps, along with two suppliers
Director of Sales Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience managing Managers, District Managers, or Regional Managers.
- CPG experience within food or beverage is required
- Relocation to the New Orleans, LA market is required (relocation is paid for)
If you’re interested in this Director of Sales position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Director , leadership , alcohol , beverage , CPG , on premise , off premise , management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.