LaSalle Network has been recruiting for over 22 years and is looking to expand one of our fastest-growing recruiting verticals. We are in search of a Director of Recruiting to oversee our Accounting and Finance recruiting team.
The Director of Recruiting will work alongside a management team that averages 10 years of internal growth at LaSalle Network and has many years of industry knowledge. As a company, we have had year-over-year organic revenue growth since inception and have been recognized by more than 100 culture and revenue-based awards including being named to the Inc. 5000 list of “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies” list for 12 years, Inc. magazine’s “Best Workplaces,” and both Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” and Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces” each 6 times.
As Director of Recruiting, you will have an opportunity to have a player-coach style of management. Meaning we are looking for people who can motivate a team and not afraid to get their hands dirty. You will have an influence on managing, training, and developing a team of recruiters, while also executing plans and goals for your unit.
Director of Recruiting Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate a team of recruiters
- Meet regularly with direct reports to have one-on-one meetings
- Provide efficient and fast solutions to any client needs
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies for you and your team
- Work closely with other recruiting managers to create client strategy deliverables
- Generate unique searches to assist the team in accomplishing clients’ needs and requests
Director of Recruiting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience leading and growing a recruiting team
- Prior experience in the staffing and recruiting industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable getting their hands dirty to get the job done
- Energetic, goal-focused, and team-oriented
This role offers the ability to work in a collaborative environment, continue to grow a high-performing vertical, as well as work closely with the executive leadership team. If you are interested in this Director of Recruiting role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , business development , client , strategy , account management , leadership , management , executive management , vice president , VP , VP of Sales , Vice President of Sales , staffing , recruiting, director
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.