A fast-growing technology company headquartered in San Francisco is looking for a strategic Director of Real Estate to join their team. The position can sit Chicago, New York, or San Francisco.
The Director of Real Estate will be responsible for building the real estate strategy for the company’s office space and managing the workplace services (i.e., construction, design, vendor management, and contractor management), and a small team with approximately 50 indirect reports.
Director of Real Estate Responsibilities
- Overseeing an office portfolio of 2M SF globally
- Spearhead all strategic aspects of real estate function and operations of offices globally
- Preparing due diligence and market research for future office space by using data analytics and real estate models to identify new office selections
- Generate creative ideas for the workplace space
- Negotiating leases and building relationships with contractors and brokers
- Managing the workplace facilities to maintain the unique culture
Director of Real Estate & Workplace Requirements
- 10+ years of global corporate real estate experience, and workplace management
- Experience of overseeing real estate strategy for at least 1-2M SF of commercial office space
- Experience in workplace services management and strategy
- Strong communication and negotiating experience
- Management experience
The company values culture and are looking for candidates for the Director of Real Estate with a dynamic/creative personality. If you consider yourself a self-starter with strong communication skills and are interested in joining a growing technology company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Executive Search
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.