Our client, a leading restaurant chain supplier, located in Rosemont, IL is looking to hire a Director of Quality to drive food quality strategy. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their food and quality processes and procedures. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
Director of Quality Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 5 managers
- Oversee 27 sites servicing quick service restaurant customers
- Collaborate with directors and VPs on quality food strategy
- Develop processes and practices to ensure customer and companies are protected
- Develop and lead continuous program of joint initiatives with supply base and customers
Director of Quality Requirements:
- 10 years of food quality experience
- 6 years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with creating and implementing a quality food strategy
- Quick service restaurant experience preferred
If you are interested in the Director of Quality position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national