Our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking to hire a Director of Process Improvement for its headquarters in the Greenwich, Connecticut area. This position provides growth opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer products industry.
Director of Process Improvement Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate process improvement projects across all departments
- Identify business needs and opportunities for improvements based on data and/or feedback from employees
- Responsible for establishing teams and the successful development and execution of logistics processes (focused improvement projects)
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, collect and analyze data for process mapping, create process documentation and drive cultural change to eliminate waste
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets
- Responsible for leadership and development of programs that educate employees about continuous improvement
- Identify lean improvement training needs and work with departmental management to implement the required training
Director of Process Improvement Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering or supply chain management preferred
- 10-15 years of process improvement management experience with a specialization in logistics
- Experience leading projects in S&OP, distribution, and warehousing
- Six Sigma certified, Yellow Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel, and SAP highly desirable
If interested in this Director of Process Improvement position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , Red Prairie , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch , S&OP , planning, supply , demand , warehouse , distribution , director , integration , procurement , M&A , implementation , change management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.