LaSalle Network is seeking a Director of Organizational Development on behalf of a leading hospital company headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our client has been recognized for being a leader in best practices across several specialties and is dedicated to individualized patient care. This role would partner with the Human Resources Team and hospital management to assess organizational learning and development needs across the company.
The Director of Organizational Development will serve as a subject matter expert around development, implementation, evaluation and documentation of programs designed to meet the continuous learning and professional development needs. They will work closely with clinical managers to ensure educational training and competency opportunities are documented and coordinated.
Director of Organizational Development Responsibilities:
- Establish the Organizational Effectiveness and Change function as a critical adjunct for achieving business goals
- Initiate, support and facilitate endeavors to enhance organizational effectiveness through interventions based on structure, programs, processes, and systems aimed at gaining a sustainable competitive advantage
- Actively promote the assimilation of Organizational Effectiveness and Change Management competencies in the Business Partner organization through education, partnership, and consultation
- Facilitate/lead change and transition efforts in various parts of the organization to ensure identified goals are fully achieved
- Facilitate/support/consult on organizational structure design, redesign efforts to ensure the realization of intended business objectives
- Leverage existing diagnostic tools and develop additional methodologies to support effective organizational decision making related to Human Resources
- Support efforts to initiate top grading in the organization to enhance bench strength and the retention of key talent through succession planning, executive development, etc
- Facilitate, support and consult on endeavors to engender organizational values in the company and the creation of a unique organizational culture that gives a sustainable competitive advantage
- Act as the Organizational Development consultant by developing and maintaining a menu of Organizational Development interventions to support team effectiveness as a critical component of business effectiveness
- Collaborate across the Human Resource functions to ensure convergence in purpose and execution of the Organizational Effectiveness and Change department.
Director of Organizational Development Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in Healthcare Education or Organizational Development
- Lead or management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Education or Organizational Development
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems and develop methods to enhance quality of care
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as demonstrated by the ability to lead and facilitate groups, teach adults, and speak fluently in public
- Demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication at the business professional level
- Creativity, innovation and openness to learn new things and meet new challenges
If you are meet the requirements of the Director of Organizational Development and are interested in this phenomenal opportunity, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , organizational development , learning , development , education , training
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries