LaSalle Network’s Client is an incredibly high-growth healthcare technology company. Their vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, our Client is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We are hiring a Director of Operations, New Products. The Special Projects Team owns building and launching new products to support company growth. In this role, you’ll strategize, build, and launch new offerings from the ground up. This a high impact role that offers an entrepreneurial team-player the opportunity to straddle operations, strategy, and growth to build new business lines within the Company.
Director of Operations, New Products Responsibilities:
- Set the strategy - take a customer-obsessed approach to develop new product lines for the company that delight customers and provide a 10x better experience
- Build from the ground up - own end-to-end decision making and execution of a new business line, from initial strategy to determining value props and differentiation to setting pricing to establishing back-end operational fulfillment and more
- Launch & iterate to drive learnings and results - launch, iterate, and grow this new program from zero to one; assess the strategic, operational, and P&L impacts of decisions, and iterate based on daily learnings and adoption
- Develop into a scaled offering - post successful launch and incubation and work cross-functionally to introduce new programs to the broader Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing, and Product / Engineering teams as well as hire a strong team that can continue to optimize and manage to scale
Director of Operations, New Products Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in startups, operations, management consulting, or finance
- Creative problem solver - you’re a scrappy self-starter able to unblock yourself and your team
- Desire to innovate, build, and move onto the next big project - you are entrepreneurial and despise the thought of any two days being identical
- Comfort with ambiguity - you are not afraid to make decisions or take calculated risks to drive outsized business impact
- Desire for a broad mandate - you thrive when given a wide-ranging set of responsibilities
- A generalist at heart - you are comfortable working across many different elements of a business from operations to finance to marketing and beyond
- Bias for action - you always act with a sense of urgency as well as results driven and progress excites you
- Get it done mentality - you do what it takes to get the job done, no matter how big or small the task at hand
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , technology , startup , entrepreneurial , business leader , finance , marketing , operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.