Job DescriptionLasalle Network is excited to partner with a community-based non-profit that is seeking a Director of Operations and Finance to strategically manage and sustain the financial health of the organization. Our client provides housing counseling, financial resources and community outreach/activism for Chicago's northwest communities.
Director of Operations and Finance Responsibilities:
- Maintain organizational compliance, including organizational vital data, organizational licenses and non-profit status, and monitor other organizational risks
- Review and renew insurance policies (Liability, Property, Directors and Officers) annually in coordination with the Board of Directors
- Work with Executive Director to develop annual and department budgets and provide quarterly department budget versus actual reports
- Staff the Board Finance Committee, including preparing agendas, reports and summarizing financial activity
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions/banks, including record keeping, board and staff member signature cards and board resolutions needed for bank accounts
- Support Finance Coordinator in establishment of organizational financial policies and procedures
- Monitor and coordinate follow up on accounts receivables that are outstanding past 30 days
- Work with Executive Director and Director of Development to complete required vouchers to funders in a timely and accurate manner
Director of Finance and Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of previous non-profit finance experience in required
- Familiarity and an understanding of non-profit organizational management
- Previous supervision experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform duties in a confidential and self-directed manner
- Energetic team player who works well with others
If you fit the above requirements and are seeking a role where you can truly make a difference, apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , executive director , non-profit , community outreach , activism #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.