A premier financial technology firm in downtown Chicago is in search of a Director of Office Operations due to a promotion! This organization offers a professional but laid-back culture and prides itself in offering an environment that fosters room for growth and encourages collaboration.
As the Director of Office Operations, you will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the business. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as your responsibilities will encompass managing a staff of administrative professionals, executing floor plan moves, managing vendor relationships, and utilizing your expertise to promote a positive office culture.
Director of Office Operations Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day of administrative staff of up to 10 individuals
- Oversight of multiple floors for a large headquarters office
- Manage and lead administrative team members to deliver excellent service
- Drive innovation on sustainability-related initiatives for facilities
- Execute successful facilities projects, including office moves, hoteling implementation, additional space build outs, etc.
- Maintain a complex budget for recurring and one-off facilities expenses
- Participate in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of the business continuity plan
Director of Office Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Seven to ten years of overall Office and Facilities Management experience
- Experience managing a team, preferably an administrative staff is required
- Financial or professional services industry experience preferred
- Proven experience managing large vendors and budgets
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong passion for building office morale and increasing productivity of staff
This is an excellent opportunity for any administrative professional seeking growth and professional development. If you are interested in this Director of Office Operations role, please apply today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office manager , facilities, operations, administrative , admin , director, office management , office , office coordinator , operations , executive assistant , receptionist , office assistant #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.