LaSalle Network has partnered with a very well-known, cutting-edge technology company within Chicago who is hiring a Director of Office Management and Facilities to join their team! This company has a fun, causal work environment and a lot of room for growth.
The Director of Office Management and Facilities will manage a small team of administrative staff, manage multiple office facilities and will work closely with senior leadership to make important decisions regarding budgets and vendor relationships.
Director of Office Management and Facilities Responsibilities:
- Oversee up to 4 national locations
- Prepare invoices and assist with bookkeeping as needed
- Maintain relationships and evaluate contracts with national vendors
- Ensure office and kitchen supply inventory is well-maintained and that orders are placed as needed
- Manage a large budget
- Communicate with sites daily and follow up accordingly with maintenance issues
- Travel between locations at least once a quarter
Director of Office Management and Facilities Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- Must have at least 2 years of experience managing people
- Must have at least 1-2 years of property management, facilities or project management
- A valid passport
- Experience managing a budget of $500k or more
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and easily accessible
If you have at least one year of property management or facilities experience, worked with a large budget, have people management experience and would like the opportunity to grow in this large corporation, this position is for you!
If you’re interested in the Director of Office Management and Facilities opportunity, apply today!
Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , office manager , facility manager , director of office management , facilities manager , director of administration , administration manager , director of operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.