LaSalle Network’s Client is an incredibly high-growth healthcare technology company. Their vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, our Client is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We are hiring a Director of New Verticals to ideate and build an entirely new business from the ground up. In this role, you’ll own the ideation, development, and incubation of a new vertical SaaS offering, helping the company continue to drive innovation in the dental industry while delighting customers and accelerating scale and share. This is a rare opportunity to build a business within a business while enjoying the perks, resources, and funding of an established start-up.
Director of New Verticals Responsibilities:
- Research & Strategize: conduct user and market research to identify sticky opportunities with large TAMs that fit well into Company’s long-term mission and vision
- Build & Own: take end-to-end responsibility for launching the new vertical, from ideation to initial launch to actual scale
- Collaborate: work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to launch an MVP and subsequently scale it into a developed offering
- Experiment: pivot, adjust, and optimize on an ongoing basis to achieve outcomes that live up to Company’s customer obsessed values
- Hire & Scale: with proof points of traction in hand, build, lead and develop a best-in-class team to drive ongoing growth and success of this new vertical
Director of New Verticals Requirements:
- 8+ years in management consulting, finance, or start-ups
- A true self-starter: you have a bias for action and enjoy the freedom of forging your own path
- Highly entrepreneurial: you thrive when given a wide breadth of responsibility and the power to make decisions and trade-offs
- Comfort with ambiguity: you are not afraid to make decisions or take calculated risks to drive outsized business impact
- Operate at a fast-paced: you work at lightning speed, energized by learnings and results
- Scrappy: you have the ability to creatively solve problems and always keep things moving
- Analytical: you use data to drive decision making and build strong businesses cases
- Flexible: you appreciate that no two days are the same, nor do you want them to be
- Owner’s mentality: no job is too big or too small; you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done
If you are interested in this Director of New Verticals role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , technology , startup , entrepreneurial , business leader , finance , marketing , operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.