Are you an individual who has an interest in networking and growing relationships with infustry leaders in the architecture, urban habitat, and real estate development industries? Have an interest in generating new memberships and partnerships for an organization who is transforming the way cities expand their landscapes? Our client, an international non-profit that specializes in sustainable urban design is seeking a Director of Membership to join their downtown Chicago headquarters. This newly created Director of Membership be a key player for driving development and growth for their membership support at an international level.
Director of Membership Responsibilities:
- Build key relationships with the organization’s member contacts, including existing members, prospective members, sponsors, trustees, committee leaders, and chapter leaders
- Understand the organization’s mission, values, strategic objectives, goals, and member value propositions
- Identify key industry segments and target companies to approach for engagement with the organization, spanning membership, sponsorship of research and events, amongst others
- Partner with senior staff on membership and organization initiatives, and lead a team of four membership professionals
- Drive membership retention and renewal campaigns, and conduct member win-back efforts
- Onboard new members and provide overview of available services, programs and products
- Produce weekly reporting and analytics on organization’s membership
Director of Membership Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of membership management expeirence
- A general interest or subject matter expertise in urban habitat, architecture, tall buildings, and/or construction
- Excellent presentation, organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel
Perks of the job:
- Top of the market salary and commission structure, in addition to full benefits and unmatched PTO policy
- Newly created position with the ability to build out a team, process, and strategies for the organization
- Have a seat at the table. Work hand-in-hand with the C-Suite on all business development decisions
- Incredible downtown office space with flexible work schedules
If you are interested in this Director of Membership role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Executive Sales Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: membership , memberships , non-profit , real estate , urban habitat , business development , leader, prospecting , lead , leads , revenue , new business , up-selling , presentation , presentations , technology , architecture , building , building , urban planning , construction, growth , growing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.