Our client, a Family-owned CPG company that is number one in their industry, is looking for a Marketing Director to join their team. This position will be serving as the subject matter export for developing and executing on marketing initiatives across Digital, Mobile, Social, Email, and E-Comm channels. The ideal person will have experience with developing a full year of Digital Marketing Strategy and the ability to also execute on these initiatives. This position will be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is conveniently located in the Loop of downtown Chicago!
If you are someone that continuously seeks out emerging trends and has experience creating strategies on a global bases, please apply today! The Marketing Director position has a ton of room for growth and is a great opportunity to grow your career in the CPG space.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Strategy and execution of brand equity, architecture, and identity
- Work cross functionally with the sales team on sales deliverables and objectives including pricing strategy, promotions, and insights
- Management of the P&L to ensure sustainable business growth
- Plan and execute campaigns across social, mobile, e-commerce, and email
- Creates plans for driving new client accounts, deepening existing client relationships, and raising the profile and health for the brand
- Tracks KPI’s (upper and lower funnel) while actively helping to measure, report, and optimize the work
- Oversees creative agency work– ensures full integration with offline marketing initiatives
- Analyzes web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Constantly seeks out emerging media trends and opportunities
- Lead and mentor of team
Marketing Director Requirements:
- 8 Years + digital marketing and/or digital advertising strategy experience
- MBA preferred
- Previous management experience required
- Creative minded - can inspire and evaluate great digital/social content and engagement
- Experience in Global marketing – adapting strategies and tactics across multiple geographies
- CPG & Retail experience is a plus
- A world-class collaborator – ability to roll up your sleeves and dig into the weeds
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Marketing Director position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing director , P&L ownership , sales collaboration , brand strategy , brand insights , CPG , marketing strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries