Our client, a high growth telecommunications organization, is looking for a Director of Marketing to join their team! As a Director of Marketing, you will lead a team and ensure best practices are implemented.
My client has experienced year after year growth and was recently named to Chicago Tribune’s top places to work! If you have a passion for marketing & communications and managing top talent, please consider applying today.
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to strategize and execute on yearly marketing plans while owning and managing the budget
- Day to day maintenance and management of SEO, marketing automation, mobile marketing, and digital advertising
- Experience creating content for eBooks, webinars, and blogs
- Lead a team of 13 marketing individuals ranging from content, creative, and digital
- Work cross functionally with all departments
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 6-8 years working in B2B Marketing
- Management experience REQUIRED
- Hand on experience working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, PhotoShop, and with a CRM
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Full Staff Marketing , Content , Management , Manager , B2B Marketing , HubSpot , CRM , NetSuite , Google Analytics , SEO , Paid Search , Mobile Marketing , Account Marketing , Digital Advertising , Marketing Automation , Marketing Budget , Director of Marketing , Senior Marketing Manager , Marketing Manager , Communications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.