LaSalle Network has partnered with a local Chicago-based consulting firm that specializes in aviation in hiring a Director of Marketing! This individual will work as a sole contributor in the marketing space and will be tasked with creating all promotional marketing materials and assisting in the RFP (Request for Proposal) process to continue their success as an industry leader.
If you are interested in working in an ever-evolving industry that is more in demand than ever before, please consider applying to this Director of Marketing position today!
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create winning proposals, presentations, RFPs, RFIs and RFQs for targeted clientele base including writing, formatting and editing
- Improve and expand upon internal and external marketing communication initiatives including website, social, print and email campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with departments to project manage proposals from client intake to developing materials to presentation
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Strong writing capabilities
- Experience managing the entire process of RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, proposals and creating sales collateral
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: RFP Marketing , Proposal Writing , RFQ , Director of Marketing #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.