Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is looking to hire a VP of Marketing for a client in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Our client is a 50+ year old family-operated business with an incredible culture to match!
This is the perfect role for someone who likes “being in the weeds” – a doer and a strategist, someone who likes seeing projects from concept to completion. In this role, you will bring a fresh approach as well as deep experience in running an effective performance marketing engine across online and offline channels including paid social, search, programmatic and offline. In addition, you will work to ensure that media budgets are allocated appropriately, develop a roadmap and approach to testing and optimizing programs and manage all outside media relationships.
Reporting to the CEO and working cross-functionally with teams, this person will serve as the leader in all digital marketing initiatives.
VP of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and execution for all paid media channels including social, search, display, affiliate, audio and TV
- Manage the customer marketing budget, optimizing spend allocation
- Measure, test and optimize campaign performance, leveraging first-party and third-party data to identify opportunities to scale
- Build, manage and develop the acquisition strategies and campaigns from concept through to execution
- Oversee the creative brief process to develop high-performing, channel specific marketing creative
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices identify trends/innovations that are relevant to the business
- Define and measure against growth and performance benchmarks
- Manage marketing technology systems (e.g., automation, attribution, analytics)
VP of Marketing Requirements:
- 5+ years of acquisition/retention marketing experience, preferably in the B2C space
- A results-oriented person who is comfortable managing and optimizing media spend across channels
- An analytical thinker who finds insights and opportunities in data that are not readily apparent
- A master communicator who is able to transform detailed analysis and digital marketing complexity into straightforward summaries for all levels of the organization
- A strong collaborator who can bring inspiration and solutions to cross-functional internal teams, external agency partners and third parties
- Open to being onsite full-time in the northwest suburbs of Chicago
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: retention marketing , acquisition , channels , paid #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.