Our client, a rapidly growing global software company, is looking for a Director of Human Resources to oversee all human resources initiatives for the organization. They are changing the world of data-driven personalized marketing communications for some of the largest consumer brands in the world and have big plans for the next year.
The Director of Human Resources will lead the entire human resources function and strategy for employees globally and work closely with a team of two HR Business Partners and the CEO to solve complex business and human resources challenges.
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Lead talent acquisition and recruitment strategy with the support of Recruiting Operations and external recruiters
- Measure and track employee engagement; create targeted action plans to improve employee engagement and experience year-over-year
- Develop and retain a high performing HR team
- Manage benefits vendors; annually review company benefits and programs including: health, FSA, 401k, COBRA, workers compensation and wellness programs
- Manage compensation strategy by conducting market compensation assessments and recommendations
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Ensure organizational compliance as it pertains to human resources related statutes and regulations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
Director of Human Resources Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree in HR or related field and/or Human Resources certifications preferred
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience with at least 2+ years management experience
- Experience supporting remote and onsite teams globally
If you meet the requirements of this Director of Human Resources role and are interested in this phenomenal opportunity, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , human resource , diversity , diversity and inclusion , diversity, equity and inclusion , equity , inclusion , professional services , event coordination , research , administration , scheduling , Excel , VLOOKUPs , pivot tables , human resources manager , human resources director , hr director , hr manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.