LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading management consulting firm located in downtown Chicago that is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join their fast-growing, innovative team. Our client specializes in providing sustainable strategies for their clients and continues to expand their presence across the US. The Director of Human Resources will report to the Human Resources Executive and work closely with the executive leadership team to implement and execute people management strategy, programs, and processes.
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Direct the development and administration of company-wide human resources policies and practices in accordance with corporate objectives, state, and federal legal requirements
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Direct the development and coordination of training programs, personal and career development, performance appraisal process, compensation systems, and diversity and benefit programs
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Foster an environment that increases diversity, inclusion, and overcomes bias
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system
- Monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices
Director of Human Resources Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field required
- 4+ of human resource management experience
- Demonstrated strategic planning, organization, and proven leadership skills
- Superior interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and effective presentation skills
- Solid understanding of federal, state, and local employment, wage, and salary laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions
If you are interested in joining this fast-growing, innovative team as a Director of Human Resources, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , human resource , director , strategy , strategic , initiatives , talent acquisition , benefits , compensation and merit planning , D&I, learning and development , talent development and performance management , employee relations , retention , succession planning , recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.