Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join their team! This organization in the north western suburbs of Chicago, is a leader within their space and has grown their team with top talent to support continuous innovation. They are looking for a human resources leader who can help to attract, grow, and retain top talent and ensure an employer of choice. The Director of Human Resources will be a key player in building out processes and procedures to set the company up for years of success.
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities
- Lead all strategic human resources initiatives including building out all processes and procedures within the organization
- Spearhead the recruitment strategy of top technology talent, including identifying, sourcing, and screening candidates
- Serve as a strategic partner for members of the leadership team to help develop employees and implement performance management tools
- Build employment branding to ensure this organization is accurately represented at Chicago employment events
- Partner with vendors to build and manage relationships
Director of Human Resources Requirements
- 5+ years of Human Resources leadership experience
- Prior experience working with C-Suite level leaders
- Ability to work autonomously and take on projects with little direction
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements for the Director of Human Resources position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: director of hr , hr director , hr , human resources , hr generalist , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , payroll and benefits specialist , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , benefits administrator , benefits specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.