Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing travel company in a lead finance position? LaSalle Network is partnered with a growing and successful organization in central Phoenix to find a Director of FP&A for their corporate office. This $80 million company has global reach and a service that positively contributes to its consumers.
The Director of FP&A will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer on strategic initiatives as they relate to planning, budgeting and potential acquisitions. Key players from major organizations have joined this firm to be part of a team and take their careers to the next level. The ideal candidate is eager to join and contribute immediately, will identify areas of growth for the organization and will ultimately be the Chief Financial Officer’s successor.
Director of FP&A Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of three Financial Analysts
- Perform financial analysis regarding decisions impacting operating efficiencies, cost and overall profitability
- Provide consolidated fiscal year plan results including recommendations and strategies to the executive management team
- Work to understand and utilize appropriate analytical methodologies to direct management through the use of operating and strategic data
- Plan activities including developing annual funding structures and modeling new initiatives versus historic scenarios
- Manage annual budgets and forecasting processes for organization
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and special projects as required by the Chief Financial Officer
Director of FP&A Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 5-8 years of finance experience
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Experience in manufacturing/distribution a plus
If you are interested in this Director of FP&A opportunity, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: FP&A manager , director of FP&A , financial planning and analysis , FP&A , budgeting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.