Our client, a rapidly growing professional services company in Chicago suburbs, is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting to join their team. This publically held company is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting to lead the quarterly and annual financial statements for SEC filing. As a vital part of the continued success for this department, the Director of Financial Reporting will play an integral part in owning these functions, reporting directly to the CFO.
Director of Financial Reporting Responsibilities:
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and footnotes
- Review and prepare financial information for the 10-K, 10-Q, and other applicable SEC filings
- Review and prepare the necessary inputs for the press release and quarterly earnings call
- Oversee the month-end closing and review journal entries posted during month-end closing
- Review monthly general ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Review monthly internal consolidated financial statements and analyze variances
- Mentor and develop staff
Director of Financial Reporting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certificate required
- Minimum of five years of external auditing experience working with publicly traded clients, with experience in reviewing and commenting on financial statements and footnotes
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP; familiarity with the SEC reporting rules and regulations
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Director of Financial Reporting. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , technical , SEC , 10k , 10q , footnotes , filing , press release , earnings , quarterly , annual , report , external reporting , month end , CPA , public , dividend , SOX , journal entries , general ledger , reconciliation , consolidated
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.