LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing, private equity-backed manufacturing company in Chicagoland in its search for a Director of Financial Reporting. This is a crucial role for the organization and provides a significant growth opportunity for candidates with strong initiative and leadership capabilities.
Director of Financial Reporting Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly consolidation of international and domestic subsidiaries
- Consolidate and prepare monthly global financial statements
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Research technical accounting matters and prepare technical accounting memoranda
- Coordinate the company’s annual audit process with external auditors
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support special projects
Director of Financial Reporting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA preferred
- 10+ years of accounting/financial reporting/SEC reporting experience
- Technical accounting knowledge
- International consolidation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Prior management/leadership experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage projects concurrently
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , financial reporting , consolidation , audit , technical accounting , financial statements , CPA , public accounting , international accounting #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.