We have partnered with a manufacturing client in the Chicagoland area looking to add a Director of Sales Finance to lead a vital business unit within their growing organization. This individual will be responsible for leading long-range financial planning, dynamic forecasting, contingency planning, and partnering with sales to support them on commissions structures and SG&A. Someone that has extensive experience working and supporting sales is a must.
Director of Sales Finance Responsibilities:
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to business partners to drive financial performance and meet company objectives
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning processes within the Business Unit
- Improve and develop management reporting
- Provide proactive analysis and commentary on business performance that demonstrates a strong understanding of industry and market factors. Summarizes key conclusions and recommends opportunities for improvement. Enhances and drives consistency in key performance indicators.
- Monitor variance of budget to actual on annual and long-range goals
- Develop dynamic forecasts, upside/downside scenarios, sensitivity analysis, and modeling to support strategic activities
- Drive business, financial, and technological process improvement efforts incorporating best practice financial process and technology improvement efforts incorporating best practices.
Director of Sales Finance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master of Business Administration or related advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of related experience required in progressively more responsible financial management positions, including experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a public company environment
- Open to Sr. Managers that have the drive and capability to take on a director level role within the next year or sooner
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Director of Sales Finance opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Executive Search Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: leadership , finance , compensation planning , sales , BA , forecast , budget , plan
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.