Our client is a leader in the Medical Devices industry. This industry leading, multi-billion-dollar company continues to grow at a rapid pace all over the globe. They are seeking a Senior Director of Field Services responsible for guiding a team of managers that oversee the vast network of field technicians across the United States.
Senior Director of Field Services Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with VP and CFO to develop financial budgets
- Drive continuous improvements within the customer service, operations, and services functions to better serve customers
- Develop strategies and improve efficiencies in SOPs for the service network
- Monitor and install controls to improve Purchasing / Inventory department
- Ensure high customer service levels are met and resolve escalated complaints
- Provide executive leadership to the 1,000+ technicians and all middle management
- Develop new automation and technologies for the organization, leading any implementations or enhancements
Senior Director of Field Services Requirements:
- 7-10+ years of management experience for a service company (preferably multi-site)
- Manage a high volume, fast paced transactional environment for a company with revenues preferably over $1B
- Experience managing people-managers, rather than just front-line employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strategic, ethical hands-on leader with strong work ethic
- Tough under pressure and superior conflict resolution abilities
- Process oriented with ability to improve and implement new standards
- Experience managing remote employees while still providing a clear presence, visibility, and executive leadership
If you are interested in this Senior Director of Field Services opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , field , field services , continuous improvement , operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.