LaSalle Network has partnered with a successful, global SaaS organization to identify a Director of Digital Marketing to run their digital marketing department. The Director of Digital Marketing will lead a team of 4 digital strategist in setting the strategy and executing on initiatives within lead flow, website updates (SEO), and the analytics space.
This Director of Digital Marketing role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is confident in their ability to use data to make executive digital decisions. If you are a motivated, self-starter, looking to take the next step in your career, apply to Director of Digital Marketing role today!
Director of Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Translate data into tactical plans and execute to achieve business goals
- Lead a team in measuring lead flow, demand generation, and email marketing
- Implement new technologies to better enhance digital experience
Director of Digital Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience working within a SaaS organization
- Management experience required
- Extensive experience within digital marketing (both B2B and B2C)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to lead change across all levels
Senior Marketing Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Director of Marketing , Lead Generation , Demand Generation , Marketing Analytics , MarTech Stack , End to End Lead Flow , Email Marketing , CRM , Social Media , Manager , KPI , ROI , Social Media Marketing , Digital Marketing ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.