A global manufacturing firm with multiple offices across the country is seeking a Manager of Call Center & Customer Service Operations for their office in Pittsburgh, PA. This organization is a widely known industry leader with a track record of hiring and retaining exceptional executive leaders.
As the organization continues to rapidly grow, they are seeking an experienced leader to work directly under their C-level leadership and build out a brand-new team. The Manager of Call Center & Customer Service Operations will be responsible for developing and implementing metrics, establishing processes and procedures and maximizing efficiencies for this group of 30+ employees. They will play a crucial role in driving culture and will have a direct hand in hiring, training, and establishing best practices.
Manager of Call Center & Customer Service Operations Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of customer service individuals who support outside sales activities through customer service, order management, item availability, and related operations and manage their performance
- Oversee teams’ compliance to proper utilization of order management and customer relationship management systems.
- Collaborate with senior-level leadership to identify and enforce KPIs
- Establish and create new processes, procedures and metrics
- Provide change management leadership to the various departments and functions
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and firing
- Drive staffing and hiring strategies, and evaluate existing training programs
- Identify gaps in employee development and service standards, and implement appropriate changes/upgrades to improve them
- Motivate the team and develop a positive culture
Manager of Call Center & Customer Service Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience managing a team in a customer service, metrics-driven environment
- Minimum two years’ experience working with warehouse, logistics, sales procurement, order fulfillment
- Minimum of five years of customer service, account management experience
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
- Superior leadership skills, with demonstrated experience navigating change and fostering a culture of positivity and motivation
- Lean Six Sigma highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for any strong leader interested in working directly under a C-level executive with vision and passion. In this role, you will have the opportunity to take a plan from infancy to execution, and you will be able to make a lasting impact on the business.
If you are interested in this Manager of Call Center & Customer Service Operations position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , operations , KPIS , CSR , account management , warehouse , logistics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.