LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing, long-standing Rosemont, IL based company. Our client is a leading provider of innovative waste management solutions. The Customer Experience team is seeking a dynamic leader to head the customer service division.
This role holds strategic and operational significance, responsible for shaping, enhancing and delivering the customer service vision across the organization. The Director of Customer Service plays a vital role in fostering a customer-centric culture, streamlining processes, improving performance and nurturing a team that engages with customers through various channels (phone, email, chat and social media). Collaboration with peers in operations, IT and marketing is integral to this role's success.
Director of Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Define a 3-5 year customer service vision and execute a strategic plan
- Lead seven customer service teams, overseeing 35+ members
- Develop and enforce policies for a high-quality customer service experience
- Use data-driven insights to track performance and create new metrics
- Provide effective leadership and coaching with an emphasis on continuous training and development.
- Collaborate with peers in Operations, Sales, Billing and Marketing
- Promote process documentation and explore new technologies
- Use Customer Insight to drive improvements
- Manage the departmental budget
- Demonstrate proficiency in various systems including but not limited to, Xima, Trux, Towers, Salesforce, billing systems, MS Office and Excel
Director of Customer Service Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience leading B2C customer service teams
- Previous experience in waste management or utilities preferred but not required
- Strong strategic and customer-centric focus
- Proven track record in surpassing targets and SLAs
- Adaptability in a changing environment
- Proficiency in creating and driving customer service metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of billing and operations a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you have experience in leading customer service teams, implementing strategic vision, working closely with internal and external stakeholders, strong presentation skills and an eye for the data, this role is for you. Apply now and see how you can contribute to the continued growth of the company!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national