Our client, the leader in the fresh dips category, is looking to grow their Director of Customer Development team in Bentonville Arkansas. Their plan for the future is to create fresh tasting, better-for-you food with ingredients that exceed industry standard - all while transforming the CPG industry. As the Director of Customer Development, you will be responsible for developing strategic plans, road mapping, and implementation for a specific customer.
If you love developing long-term growth and have experience working with high profile accounts, this would be the best next step for your career. As the Director of Customer Development, you will be given a competitive base salary and benefits all while being surrounded by an amazing company culture and getting the chance to work with some of the top accounts in the CPG space.
Director of Customer Development Responsibilities:
- Drive customer engagement utilizing cross functional teams
- Develop a Joint Business Planning process
- Spearhead the development of the Annual Operating Plan
- Foster strategic relationships internally and externally
- Lead and manage all aspects of retail broker management
Broker Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Omnichannel Commerce
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , customer development , management , CPG , retail
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.