LaSalle Network has partnered with a media company located Downtown Chicago (walking distance from public transportation) in helping them identify a Director of Accounting. This person will be helping with the strategic oversight for the entire corporate accounting and consolidations function and developing the team. The ideal candidate will bring a foundation in technical accounting and track record of partnering across all levels of the organization.
Director of Accounting Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consolidation of multiple reporting units in the US and Globally
- Responsible for Company’s consolidated monthly close, including the preparation of the Company’s monthly financial reporting package in accordance with US GAAP
- Utilize HFM system to automate processes and extract data.
- Responsible for key Corporate Accounting technical areas, and assist in preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Collaborate with Business Unit Finance, Internal Audit, Corporate departments (Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, etc.), external auditors, the Company’s shared service centers and other key members of the team
- Providing strategic oversight to the team and having a “roll up your sleeves mentality”
Director of Accounting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA strongly preferred
- Ideally 10+ years of corporate accounting experience in a large, publicly traded, global organization
- HFM, ERP/consolidation tool required
If you are interested in this Director of Accounting position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Executive Search- Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.