Job DescriptionOur client, a leading financial services firm located in the heart of Rosemont, IL, is looking for a Director of Compensation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high achieving team, manage junior compensation analysts, gain exposure to special projects and partner with senior leadership.
The Director of Compensation is responsible for performing job analysis, producing a variety of reports on the company’s current compensation programs and executing various job evaluations and market surveys. In addition, this position has the opportunity to manage special projects, recommend process improvements and implement changes.
Director of Compensation Responsibilities:
- Consult with senior management and human resources team to ensure that compensation programs are fair and competitive
- Compile and analyze compensation data to evaluate programs that are already in place and identify opportunities for improvement
- Use Excel extensively to create a variety of sophisticated reports
- Analyze salary survey results and assist in making decisions regarding future compensation practices
- Manage compensation projects by developing timelines and monitoring progress toward various deadlines
- Assist with the administration of the annual year-end compensation process
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment and wage laws and ensure compliance
Director of Compensation Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in compensation analysis
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong project management experience and superior analytical skills
- Demonstrated success with designing, administering and analyzing compensation programs and procedures
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting; Workday experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
The Director of Compensation plays a critical role in developing compensation programs that align with business goals and allow this organization to continue attracting and retaining top talent. If you are interested in this Director of Compensation position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation , compensation consultant , compensation analyst , compensation specialist , total rewards , total rewards consultant , total rewards analyst , total rewards specialist , Compensation and HRIS , Compensation Manager , manager of compensation , manager of total rewards , compensation director , director of compensation , Senior compensation , senior compensation consultant , sr. compensation consultant , sr. compensation analyst #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.