Lasalle Network has partnered with a CPG company located in Louisville Kentucky in helping them identify a Director of Commercial Finance to drive decisions across the business through the use of analytics and data analysis in order to help accelerate revenue growth and increase profitability.
- Create value-added business process that allows the organization to align fragmented planning approach that leverages KPIs to analyze results
- Eliminate non-value added process work for field sales and marketing teams
- Allow Leadership Team to drive strategic choices and goals that are supported by high quality level of information
- Lead the pricing analysis process to maximize market share, volume and profits. Develop the processes and systems to deliver accurate and efficient price structures.
- Conduct competitor price/product analyses to ensure proper rate positioning
- Create centralized pricing input / change team
- Manage/update current selling strategies and product information
- Develop controls and optimize trade spending
- Participate in NBD: manage NPV analysis
- Manage the pricing team
Commercial Financial Analysis + Reporting
- Commercial targets, analysis and reporting process
- Drive performance culture through P&L management; reporting by size, customer, channel
- Provide sales support through analysis and insights that deliver BCSP goals.
- Control Selling Expense by establishing expense targets and funding new initiatives by controlling and reducing expenses
- Training sales and marketing teams on ROI analysis and cost discipline
Manager NBD Projects + Returns
- Directly support NPD process
- Track initiatives to deliver double digit sales growth
- Perform financial analysis and make recommendations regarding key priorities of NBD (leveraging capital requirements, co-man costs, marketing spend, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 6-9 years Familiarity with P&L management
- 5+ years’ experience in a CPG company with exposure to a variety of areas, particularly finance
- Leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with industry and market trends as they related to revenue opportunities and demonstrated the ability to drive revenue.
- In-depth understanding of tools, spreadsheets, statistical methods for analyzing data.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to use the results of the analysis to make effective strategic decisions.
- MBA preferred
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.