A rapidly growing software company downtown Chicago is seeking a Director of Client Services. This individual will be responsible for developing and optimizing customer success strategy for the client services department. They will also be responsible for coaching and developing their team to drive revenue and customer growth.
Director of Client Services Responsibilities:
- Create and improve client success strategy
- Drive revenue performance through retaining and upselling existing clients
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and goals
- Provide weekly reporting on KPIs
- Identify and execute on potential improvements, including standardizing team and individual KPIs
- Partner with leadership to support new initiatives and ensure seamless transitions between teams
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Regularly conduct one-on-one sessions focused on professional development
- Interact with clients to handle any escalations
Director of Client Services Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8-10+ years of professional account management/sales experience
- 3-5+ years of people management experience
- Strong understanding of client success and client management
- Ability to drive revenue on a client facing team
- Demonstrated ability to hold direct reports accountable to established metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven technical aptitude, experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Flexibility to adapt to change
This organization is seeking a confident, proactive leader to build out their client success department. The Director of Client Services will have high visibility within this organization and will drive continued growth.
If you are interested in joining this organization as a Director of Client Services, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: manager , supervisor , lead , client , quality , operations , process improvement , implementation , salesforce , Excel , benefits , payroll , team lead , metrics , KPIs , development , service , customer service , client services , customer success , HR , software
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.